Partners


The project comprises 26 partners, of which 42% are SMEs and large Enterprises and the remaining 58% are Universities and research Institutes.
The research consortium is being managed by the Centre for Renewable Energy Sources and Saving Foundation (CRES).


University of Hohenheim

Department of Biobased Products and Energy crops (340b)
Institute of Crop Science (340)
Fruwirthstrasse-23
70599 Stuttgart, Germany
www.uni-hohenheim.de



University of Bologna

Via Zamboni 33
40126 Bologna, Italy
www.unibo.it
Phone: +39 051 2096653



Agricultural University of Athens

Department of Agricultural Economics and Rural Development, Department of Crop Science
Iera Odos 75
Votanikos, Athens, Greece
www.aua.gr
Phone: +30 210 5294315



BioWarmia Bioenergy & Bioresources

ul. Siewna 22
10-831 Olsztyn, Poland
Phone: +48 887 401
biowarmia.olsztyn@gmail.com



Latvian State Forest Research Institute (SILAVA)

111 Rigas str.
Salaspils, LV-2169, Latvia
www.silava.lv
Phone: +371 6 7942555
inst@silava.lv



International Institute for Applied Systems Analysis (IIASA)

Schlossplatz 1
A-2361, Laxenburg
Austria
www.iiasa.ac.at
Phone: +43 2236 807



Institut für Energie- und Umweltforschung Heidelberg GmbH (IFEU)

Institut für Energie- und Umweltforschung Heidelberg GmbH (IFEU)
Wilckensstr. 3
69120 Heidelberg, Germany
www.ifeu.de
Phone: +49 6221 4767-0



BIOS AGROSYSTEMS S.A.

Industrial Area of Thessaloniki
P.O. Box 48
570 22 Sindos, Greece
www.bios-agrosystems.gr
Phone: +30 2310 56 88 44
info@bios-agrosystems.gr



Università degli Studi di Catania (UNICT)

Università degli Studi Catania (UNICT)
Dipartimento di Agricoltura, Alimentazione e Ambiente (Di3A)
Via Valdisavoia 5, 95123 Catania Italy
http://www.di3a.unict.it
Phone: +39095234480



Center for Renewable Energy Sources (CRES)

Biomass Department
19th Km Marathonos Avenue
Pikermi Attikis, 19009, Greece
www.cres.gr
Phone: +30 210 6603300



Wageningen University

Laboratory of Plant Breeding Droevendaalsesteeg 1
6708 PB Wageningen, The Netherlands
www.wur.nl
Phone: +31 317482127



Imperial College London (ICL)

Centre for Environmental Policy
13-15 Prince’s Gardens
SW71NA London, United Kingdom
www.imperial.ac.uk/



nova-Institut GmbH für politische und ökologische Innovation GmbH

Chemiepark Knapsack
Industriestrasse 300
50354 Huerth, Germany
www.nova-institut.de
Phone: +49 2233 – 4814-40



ARKEMA FRANCE

Corporate R&D
420 Rue d’Estienne d’Orves
92700 Colombes, France
www.arkema.com
Phone: +33 472398511



University of Lisbon

Faculdade de Ciências e Tecnologia da Universidade Nova de Lisboa
Quinta da Torre
2829-516 Caparica, Portugal
www.fct.unl.pt
Phone: +351 21 2948543



Research Centre for Energy, Environment and Technology Research (CIEMAT)

Biomass Unit
Av. Complutense 40
28040 Madrid, Spain
www.ciemat.es
Phone: +34 913466682



Cooperativas agro-alimentarias de España

Calle Agustín de Bethancourt 17, 4th floor
28003 Madrid, Spain
www.agro-alimentarias.coop
Phone: +34 915351035



Consiglio per la ricerca in agricoltura e l’analisi dell’economia agraria (CREA)

Via Po 14
00198 Roma, Italy
www.crea.gov.it
Phone: +39 06 478361



Institute of Natural Fibres and Medicinal Plants

ul. Wojska Polskiego 71B
60-630 Poznań, Poland
www.iwnirz.pl
Phone: +48 61 8455800



BTG Biomass Technology Group BV

P.O. Box 835
7500 AV Enschede,The Netherlands
www.btgworld.com
Phone: +31 53 486 11 86



Institute of Bioenergy Crops and Sugar Beet (NAAS)

25 Klinichna Str.
Kyiv 03141, Ukraine
www.bio.gov.ua
Phone: +38 044 2755000



SAS NOVABIOM

Ferme de Vauventriers
28300 Champhol
France
www.novabiom.com
Phone: +33 237214700



VANDINTER SEMO BV

Stationsstraat 124
9679 EG Scheemda
The Netherlands
www.vandintersemo.nl
Phone: +31 (0)597 591233



INSTITUT NATIONAL DE LA RECHERCHE AGRONOMIQUE

147 rue de l'Université
75338 Paris Cedex 07
tel. :+33(0)1 42 75 90 00 75338, France
http://www.inra.fr



AgroTechParis

AgroTechParis
16 rue Claude Bernard
F-75231 Paris Cedex 05
Tel: 33 (0) 1 44 08 18 43
Fax: 33 (0) 1 44 08 16 00 
http://www2.agroparistech.fr/Presentation-of-AgroParisTech.html